- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, for dusting the dough and cutting board
- 1 (8 oz) tube crescent dough
- 1 (8 oz) wheel of brie cheese
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- Chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 375°f degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Spread a little flour out onto your counter. Then roll out crescent roll dough and pinch seams together. Cut crescent roll dough into 24 equal-sized squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.
- Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough squares. Top with a generous spoonful of cranberry sauce and then some chopped bacon.
- Bake until the crescent dough is a light golden brown (about 15 minutes). Then serve warm, topped with a sprinkle of chopped pistachio!
Back to Recipes and More!